Did you know that corporate events hospitality is now a £1.2 billion industry and, using the 2015 Rugby World Cup as an example, 80% of business leaders felt that corporate hospitality was a key marketing tool? If you haven’t thought that the outlay would yield a positive return, think again, the return on investment is high.
Booking corporate events hospitality for ladies is a wonderful way to build relationships, reward a team, business associates or clients and to inspire loyalty and productivity. It allows people to have some well-earned fun away from the work environment.
London events management and hospitality firms understand the appeal of a pampering session or a day at the races for discerning ladies and they are happy to accommodate requests to organise bespoke packages and to join additional items or experiences to a tailored package. Whatever the ladies want, the ladies get…within reason. Sorry, George Clooney isn’t available.
Here are a few examples of smaller corporate events that are available from London events management firms like DTB Sports and Events. If none of these suit your requirements or aspirations, then please call a firm and they’ll be pleased to discuss your ideas.
Overnight break at Stoke Park & Country Club:
- One night’s accommodation in a deluxe room.
- SPC Full Body Massage – 25 minutes.
- SPC Active Glow Facial – 25 minutes.
- Use the Pavilion building and facilities – includes gym, indoor swimming pool and tennis courts.
- Three course table d’hôte dinner in San Marco.
- Full English or continental breakfast.
- Complimentary use of health and racquet facilities.
Corporate Golf Day – Brocket Hall.
Brocket Hall has an 18-hole championship golf course which is set in the grounds of a 543-acre estate. Enjoy excellent sport with your guests as you take on each hole and savour magnificent views even if your ball gets stuck in a bunker.
Ask London event management specialists about items, experiences and opportunities for your corporate events day.
Henley Royal Regatta
If sitting by the River Thames in luxurious surroundings in the glorious summer sun enjoying the rowing sounds tempting, there are several VIP sports hospitality packages available so that you can spoil your guests to the nth degree.
A stylish Temple Island Enclosure package includes:
- Admission to the Temple Island Enclosure.
- River cruise (optional.)
- Morning coffee on arrival.
- Champagne, Pimms and canapé reception.
- Fine wines, port and brandy.
- Complimentary bar includes champagne.
- Four course luncheon.
- Traditional afternoon tea with strawberries and cream.
- Official programme (one per two guests.)
- Floral decorations.
- Colour television within the chalet.
- Reserved car parking, close to your chalet.
- “Official regatta race commentary” in the chalet.
- Riverside bandstand featuring morning and afternoon jazz.
- Event documentation – itinerary and information.
VIP sports hospitality is available in the UK and overseas for small and large groups. Whether you want genteel or adrenalin rush days, there’s a corporate events solution for you.
Don’t take your team or contacts to the pub or restaurant. Make them feel special, it’s well worth the small investment.